Phone : +33(0)2 43 948 014
Malicorne welcomes you in its camping on the banks of the river Sarthe, on a hectare of land. For activities you can opt for a fishing trip, a mountain bike ride, discover the famous potteries of Malicorne, or enjoy a country meal in one of the local restaurants.
Open from March 25 to October 2nd.
- 57 pitches with electricity, shade, about 100 m2, near water point.
- 6 Bengalis ( canvas bungalows fully equipped 16m2 ): 4 for 4 people and 2 for 5 people.
- 4 fully equipped mobile homes for 4 to 6 people.
- Small grocery
- Bread : pre-order the day before, in July and August
- Laundry : washing machine, dryer, ironing board ( iron borrow )
- baby bath, disabled toilets and bathroom
- motorhome terminal at the campsite ( emptying and provision of water and electricity )
- access from 8am to 10pm in July and August
- free wifi
- lounge with TV
- River fishing ( with fishing license )
- Swimming and paddling in July and August : Free access, monitored
- playground for children from 4 to 12 years old, table tennis
- Tennis : free every morning on reservation
- nearby : at the tourist office ( 200m ): bikes rental, canoes, pedal boats and boats without license.
- hiking, mountain biking or touring bikes.
: CASH, CHEQUES, CREDIT CARDS AND ANCV CHEQUES.
Recommanded by :